DeCoste Family

Monday, May 26, 2008

Caden 1st Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADEN!!!!
Silly boy! His cool new sunglasses



I can not believe that my baby is 1 years old. I am sure most of you have heard by now but...our little love is allergic to Peanuts, Milk & Eggs. We have finally been able to get a grip on everything and get over the very emotional and overwhelming reality of what all of this means for him. He is doing SO much better now that we have elminated all of that food from his diet. He literally seems like a different little baby to us. We are so fortunate that we have awesome friends and family who have been extremely supportive.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry I had to miss the party. I was out hiking the hills in honor of his big day. Happy birthday Caden!

    Love,
    Your favorite uncle--Matt

    By Blogger The DeCostes, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home